Welcome to the Sleepy Brain Lab!
The Sleepy Brain Laboratory leverages sleep and circadian
markers towards novel interventions and elucidation of
- Probe the relationships between postoperative delirium and perioperative sleep and circadian markers.
- Evaluate novel interventions for modulating the interface between human anesthesia and/sleep states and impact on downstream cognition and behavior.
- Evaluate the role of sleep in rapid-acting interventions for treatment-resistant depression.
- Quantitative EEG
- Sleep recordings with wireless wearable devices
- Resting-state functional magnetic resonance imaging
- Translational interventions involving sedation and general anesthesia
The Sleepy Brain Lab is made up of clever, skilled, and thoughtful researchers, doctors, and students. Each member of our Lab brings a unique perspective to our work and provides invaluable insight to our research projects.